2018 Kohler Engine EZT715
Call for Price
Unleash the power of Confidant® EFI.
Designed for commercial landscapers and property owners who expect the performance of a pro-grade engine. Confidant boasts closed-loop electronic fuel injection and uses significantly less fuel than a carbureted engine*. (*Compared to a comparable KOHLER carbureted engine under comparable loads and duty cycles.)
- Fast, reliable starts with the same solendoid shift starter found on common Command PRO engines
- Uses significantly less fuel than a carbureted engine, saving you time and cash at the pump*
- Kohler EFI automatically optimizes for fuel quality
- Pressure lubrication and cooler operation help extend engine life
- Battle-tested to exceed Kohler commercial duty-cycle demands
- Commercial durability heavy-duty cyclonic air cleaner stands up to tough mowing conditions
- Engine type: Electronic fuel injection, four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: Confidant EFI EZT715
- HP (kW): 20(14.9)
- Displacement (cc): 44.2 (725)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 36.8 (49.9)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 91 (41.3)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full-pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 18.8 x 18.9 x 17
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Electronic fuel injection, four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83mm) x 2.6 in. (67mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 20 hp (14.9 kW)
- 36.8 ft.lb. (49.9 Nm)
- 18.8 in.
- 18.9 in.
- 17 in.
- 91 lb. (41.3 kg)